HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO do:
-Book your trip online or over the phone.
-Arrive at Sindbad's 20 minutes before your scheduled time of departure. (Valet parking at Sindbad's is 2$)
-Bring drinks, ice, food, etc.
-No drugs or firearms, no exceptions.
-Board the boat 5 minutes before departure.
-Sit back and enjoy your 2 Hour trip!
-Return to the dock, disembark safely, leave a raving review, and tell all your friends.
A FEW MORE THINGS:
The Detroit River has an exceptionally strong current. We are not insured to allow people to swim, no matter how strong of a swimmer they may be. We will have a squirt-gun onboard to cool you down, if necessary.
Once a trip is booked, it cannot be cancelled. If weather prohibits the trip from going out, the trip can be rescheduled to any other open date, for no charge. Weather related cancellations are based on the call of the captain. We will try to go out every time, but if anything is putting the safety of the vessel and it's passengers at risk, we will not depart.
*Keep It Classy*
This is not a booze-cruise. We ask that all guests respect the boat, the river, and other boaters. Stay Cool, Detroit.
The wind and waves can tip the boat, but only you can tip the crew!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the event of a mechanical failure prohibiting the safe operation of the vessel, a refund will be offered.
- These trips are all weather permitting, and if a trip is cut short because of weather, you are not entitled to a partial refund.
- Every passenger must sign a release form prior to departure. Refusal to sign the form does not result in a refund.
- There are lifejackets aboard for everyone. If you want to wear a Life Jacket, you can wear one.
- Passengers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All guests must be at least 90lbs, as we do not have life jackets suitable for smaller children. It is not recommended that children who cannot be contained board the vessel.